PRESCHOOL SUZUKI VIOLIN
“Music education should start 9 months before the child is born.” -Suzuki
When is my child ready?
– Age 3 is the ideal age to begin violin, but child as young as 2 can start!
– parent and child are able to listen to music together
– follow 1 or 2 part instructions
– child and family loves music and is committed to learning
Will my child enjoy learning?
– Early violin students use an interactive story book to learn violin and guess what? They LOVE it!
– Building confidence from the start through violin games
– Violin lessons improve literacy, memory, increase IQ up to 7 points & increase verbal intelligence
– It also improves fine motor skills and coordination
– Lessons help children manage anxiety as well as provide an emotional outlet
– Reinforces concepts learned in school: counting, ABCs, patterns, & reading.
– Anyone is able to learn because we learn like a language
Queen City Suzuki Violin
811 Isabel Ct.
Charlotte NC 28211
(704) 756 - 3133